Dear Fellow Chevrolet Enthusiast:
Thank you for your interest in the National Impala Association! The National Impala Association (NIA) was organized in 1980 for Chevrolet owners and enthusiasts. There are also many regional NIA Chapters that meet regularly across the country, and we'd be pleased to put you in touch with a chapter in your area.
Member Benefits include:
- Huge selection of high quality parts & literature
- Expert tech advice so you get the parts you need
- Free classified advertising for all members
- Advance notice of new products and services
- Member discount on all catalog items
- IMPALA NEWS member magazine with full color car features & technical articles in each issue
Register online. Click here to get started.
IMPALA NEWS magazine features many of our members' classic Chevys, as well as product reviews, in-depth feature stories, tech advice, regional club news, interviews, classified ads and much more. Impala News is written and produced by Chevrolet enthusiasts, for Chevrolet enthusiasts. We encourage member participation!
Quality reproduction and used parts for 1958-1970 full-size Chevrolets are available through NIA's National Impala Parts, and NIA members receive a discount on most parts and association merchandise. In addition, one of the most valuable resources for NIA members is the ability to tap the expertise of our Technical Advisors and experienced staff. They are great resources who help aid members with their restoration questions and keep their classic Chevys rolling down the road.